This is a compilation of session notes from the past 18 months, circling around a few core ideas, Universal Truths even, they wanted to get down for us to understand. I’m going to cut this off at 4 pages in print and then have some follow-on posts covering the same items below:
AKL Truth Postulates
- If We want to expand and connect with the higher Ds, the AKL, We must be always vigilant. Semper Vigilantes is a phrase they sent me that I have incorporated as a mantra to remind me of everything. It’s so easy to slip back into “normal” life, day-to-day 3D existence. This mantra helps hold me in awareness without falling asleep (too much).
- Scalability is a primary key to discerning truth. Things that balance “work”, things that don’t balance “don’t work”. This is a better, more useful way of considering that which we traditionally call “good or light” and “bad or dark/evil”. If it scales, it works. If it works at all levels, then we can consider it a Universal truth – at least for our 3D lives as we understand them today. Scalability also helps deal with “it’s too big” problems by scaling them down to manageable levels.
- Stress creates growth. Without stress to a system, we don’t grow. If you aren’t growing, you’re dying. So, therefore, stress is important to growth and continued life. This scales. Plants go through periods of dry and dark. Animals get cold and hungry, as do humans. Humans need a challenge to rise above and do better. States need challenges to do better. Planets need stressors to do better. Universes need stressors to do better, to learn.
- A primary reaction of humans to stress is fear. If you cannot control your fear response and still retain the ability to function from a higher intellectual level, you have no business stepping out of 3D. As Frank Herbert tells us “fear is the mind-killer.” This is hugely important to self-foundational work before venturing any further. You absolutely should not try to until you are stable within your own psyche.
- Regarding the growth of Humanity on the whole, opposition is important in order to create stress, in order to create growth. This is an AKL way to look at the “evil” in our world. We cannot rise to our best good without something opposite to work against, to push off from, even. From a certain level, one can learn to look at evil as a partner in evolution. This does not excuse dark and evil done for the sake of dark and evil, don’t read too much into this if it is a new concept. Try it out carefully before diving in – this one can really throw people for a loop.
- Regarding new, unconventional, scary, and just plain “batshit crazy” ideas – if no harm is being done, then there is no reason for us not to consider these things. This is “the agreement” I refer to occasionally; usually when something feels or sounds too batshit crazy, I just go back to the agreement as ask “is this going to hurt anyone?”. If no, then what’s the problem in exploring “outside the box” ideas and concepts?
- Don’t kill your ego! We need our egos, but we MUST learn to control them, to put them in the subservient role they should be. The ego is actually pretty happy with this arrangement, once you get past the fear and wrestling for control.
- To effect change in the world, we need to take all the above, as a start point, and bring it all together into being a mature “Adult” human. A lot of work has to happen in our world – we have some “heavy lifting” to do, some hard work. Hard work to stabilize humanity requires Adult humans to step up and take charge, in whatever way makes sense for each person. Adults must do the heavy lifting to save ourselves.
AKL Truth Proofs
8/9/19 – 1, 5, 6
We can’t have progress without the opponent. A good opponent is necessary for growth. So all this existential BS, we set us up with some massive challenges… It’s our ingrained lineage, our collective story – the hero’s journey. It’s just that a shit load of people suffer and die so that we can have a big, noisy opponent. But is the opponent “us”, if we’re all of the one “universe/God head-thingy”, then all the evil is also of God, so some must feel it’s maybe a good/noble thing to be the opponent.
Remember the agreement: Follow the love, follow the light – it is always a guide that can be trusted.
People act like the pious and the bad/evil/wicked are so far apart on the spectrum – one complete opposite of the other. But the good person doesn’t make one big decision and then they are holy and good, saintly even. The paths of evil and good are intertwined. I can walk the good for years and there’s the bad path, right next door, following along to our dying last breath. When all else fails or you cannot ground (yourself), just breathe. In this life, you’re always breathing. If you’re breathing, you’re still here.
Every day it’s a choice to keep breathing and stay on the good path, ever vigilant.
C- (they just said) Semper Vigilantes? I’ll have to look that up – maybe a little proof finally?
8/11/19 – 5, 7
Our egos can grow with the rest of us. You don’t just take the small child within you, your base ego, you don’t kill it, crucify it, burn it out. Ego is me; I am my ego, we are one. Ego can grow with the rest of us. And boy, does he ever want to grow! Now that I’ve stopped trying to bury, kill, marginalize him, Junior wants to grow up also, once he understands he is in fact, Junior.
The light forces, dark forces, base plot line for every damn human hero story… Hell, hero, anti-hero, all human stories! That means to let this all play out, there is no growth without playing against your ultimate, best opponent.
And who/what makes the ultimate opponent! We ourselves do; are. We are our own dark sides. To do that work consciously, is a heavy burden for a soul to carry. Yet make no mistake, every best opponent can sometimes win. So it’s not a happy “American story” ending sort of thing. If we are here to learn and grow, and we do that together – our soul group, I’ve heard it called. So we play roles, sort of?
Of course, that opens a large can of worms. No real evil if we’re all working to the same ultimate end, which is integration with source…
C – And here’s where I step in and say I don’t know about that. I don’t disagree that we emanate from one source – makes sense… But if I’m supposed to grow out and up, then who is to say, if I choose it, I just keep growing out. This me, in all my iterations I’ve been seeing, more and more, in my dreams. I think this is me, just C (talking now). Just the real me putting things together with help.
8/15/19 – 3, 8
Note: Regarding the question do I just throw my life away on things like drinking too much and not paying attention, or do I grow up?
…That’s right, dude. You can go drink ‘till your heart’s content, if you want. You don’t go to hell, or ruin your life. Do what’cha want, it’s really up to you. Adulthood sucks; you gotta learn to do it for yourself. Jeeze, you know that about life. What, you thought things end when you pass on? You’re all set, retired with your harp and cloud, all blissful and shit? Grow the fuck up, people.
When would spiritual evolution NOT require you to grow the hell up and learn to do it yourself? God?
Nietzsche had it wrong. God isn’t dead – he/she… We… it – The Universe, is very much a thing. It’s just the God we think we know, isn’t. We really are our own image of God, if you will. A sub-god, to The Big Man, as JC calls him. But it’s so much larger than you can even fathom…
C – lol, I still reserve the right to invoke that our destination might not be to go back + reconnect with God, but to go forward and create our own (New… universe, eventually???)
Right, you’re exactly right. The other mediums/channels are right also. You always have the option to return to source, anytime of your choosing. But you’re also free to, literally, boldly go where no human has gone before. Have at it. Head on out, Grow up – HAHA, see how we steered that full circle, for a wrap-up before C’s hand falls off?
So have at it folks; a lot of the religions were okay for a time and some of these prophets are absolutely real and even somewhat accurate, in some ways…
I’m sorry, I don’t mean to hurt or offend any of you. I am of the light and love for you all, but we gotta do something to rattle your cages, homies! Rattle that motherfucker until the bolts fall out and this fucking cage you put yourselves in comes crashing down. So, yes, I am sorry I’m kicking your God-fearing, Jesus Christ is my savior that I’ve totally given myself to asses; I’ve surrendered, I am his vessel…
No, sorry. I know this is hard, but I promise you it is worth it, and it is time, so to speak. Ya’ll need to… Well, no, no need to really… (meaning there is no need/not need, it’s a choice, never a need) But you, C, and others that will read this can get moving. Your way is your way. You don’t need a path! You did actually need one, so the old books and teachings were important and were necessary. But now you can choose. Grow up, take control.
Yes, it’s in your myths, your movies, films, songs, poems. The muses work 24/7/365! So when you think you make this shit up because you saw it in a movie, you’re damn right you’ve seen these ideas and concepts before – they aren’t new, always been here, buried and ready for you to dig up!
8/17/19 – 8
Note: Regarding questions about being an adult and choosing not to do anything to help others:
What’s the point of being an adult if you’re the only one?
Of course you need to help your brothers and sisters out. Create the new vision, not just sitting in your home dreaming it. Go do it yourself! Time to grow up, C. You’ve spent a lot of time on the sidelines. It’s not about sides. It’s about living your truth, and if your truth is love in the light, then spread that. Be a warrior of the light. Not in the old way, but in the mythical white knight, spirit warriors, angels of light.
Regardless of where the evil eventually stems from, we know there is evil shit in the world. If your vision is for a better world, then you kids know the deal – you broke it, you fix it. We can still have fun and cut up and have fun while spreading the love. But this world needs some work if your vision is gonna work:
- Grown ups in charge
- Little to no war – fuck, go big – NO WAR!
- Poverty gone/controlled
- Hate gone… well, controlled
C, if you have such a big vision, and it is awesome! You gotta put in the work to build that vision. You don’t just get a new hologram plugged in to play with now. You see where you want to go, so do something to get there – yes, of course writing this book, but what else can you do?
If we are to grow together, that’s your choice you have to make, and it doesn’t matter to me so much. Neale Donald Walsh has God right – it wants nothing! So if you are gonna invoke a vision and start your own universe, which you are not only welcome to, we encourage it! You gotta get your hands dirty, so to speak. You don’t have to literally and personally do something you’d call “big”. Be President, uber rich, cure cancer. You just gotta speak your truth and live your truth and help other however you’re in a position to do so, whatever it means for each of you individually. So a book for C to tell everyone in a slightly new way – and then…
Be the light. Be the change. WWG1WGA.
C – Jesus CHRIST, I really hate that this keeps coming up, but WWG1WGA. WTF??? Q again. I had forgotten about those messages from a few months ago. I think you have your answer. To do nothing is a kind of darkness/evil itself. If dark is separation from light, then isn’t refusing to walk the walk… “Come walk with me” is our title, after all, isn’t it?
Then evil is absence of light and growing up and choosing the light then requires one to live in the light, and work to tell others. Or, at least, to live as an example – that’s perfectly okay also. No preaching or converting necessary. Do good. Spread some love. Help a kid. Pay for someone who can’t.
Selfless acts of service spread light, invoke light. Living in the light like that is a living prayer. Take care of your brothers and sisters, of the animals, of the Earth – she is your mother, for real. You can choose, but if you choose evolution, then you need to take the first step and live in the light, in whatever way makes sense to you. No one can dictate what it is (to each of us, individually). No rules but follow your heart, do your best to do no harm, as you understand it at the time. Show gentleness and patience with yourself and others.
The Golden Rule is a good one. I’m not telling you what to do. There are really no rules. But if you want to manifest the world into evolving away from so much darkness, then we can offer some advice on how you might start the ball rolling.